To comply with professional recommendations and ensure our patients’ health, Beartooth Vision Center has taken proactive steps to minimize the risk of COVID-19.
Our office is prioritizing a safe and sanitized environment, and have implemented the following procedures at this time:
- Plexiglass installed at checkout stations and front desk
- Employees using masks and gloves at all times
- Use of a UV frame sanitizer in our optical department
- Regular sanitization protocols throughout our office
- Streamlining patient flow to ensure distancing
- Loaning Montana Masks to patients for use during their exams
- Use of HEPA air filtration units placed throughout office
- All leather furniture removed
Please call if you have any questions ahead of your appointment. We will do all we can to ensure you stay healthy during these turbulent times!